Does Your Facility Clean with Compressed Air?
Help your Safety Manager meet OSHA standards for cleaning with compressed air by sharing this email before your next safety meeting!
With this kit, identify potentially dangerous workplace practices related to air gun usage, outline corrective actions, and ensure OSHA compliance.
- Air Gun Safety in the Workplace Video
- Meeting OSHA Standards for Cleaning with Compressed Air Booklet
- Dead-End Pressure Gauge and Instructions
- OSHA Compliance Worksheet
- Guardair Safety Air Gun Catalog
- Air Gun Safety Poster
Watch the video below to see the kit contents. To order one (a $50 value – free of charge), click on the button below, fill out the form and your plant will be well on its way to safer workplace practices.